Why Stuart Hall?
The Stuart Hall Difference
- Average class size under 15 students
- Student-teacher ratio of 8:1
- 100% college placement
- Competitive athletics program
- Caring, experienced faculty
- Nearly $3 million in collective merit scholarships was earned by 2020 seniors
- Student representation from 23 countries
- Day student and 5- or 7-day boarding options
At Stuart Hall School our pedagogy is rooted in personal attention to each student. We believe that students thrive in a community where they are known, where they are cared for, and where they are encouraged to excel academically and personally. With small class sizes, a high faculty to student ratio, and a comprehensive advisory program at the Middle and Upper School levels, Stuart Hall School offers an enriching program in which students grow into ethical, globally engaged adults, ready to make meaningful contributions to the world around them.