Why Stuart Hall?
The Stuart Hall Difference
- Average class size: <15
- Student-teacher ratio of 8:1
- 100% college placement
- Unique Arts and Math & Science Emphasis Programs
- Competitive Athletics Program
- Caring, experienced faculty
- Collective merit scholarships earned by 2018 seniors: Nearly $3 million
- Student representation from 21 countries
- Day student and 5 or 7 day boarding options
At Stuart Hall School our pedagogy is rooted in personal attention to each student. We believe that students thrive in a community where they are known, where they are cared for, and where they are encouraged to excel academically and personally. With small class size, a high faculty to student ratio, and a comprehensive advisory program at the Middle and Upper School levels, Stuart Hall School offers an enriching program in which students grow into ethical, globally engaged adults, ready to make meaningful contributions to the world around them.