Parent participation is an essential part of school life at Stuart Hall, and there are many ways to share your time and talents. As a Stuart Hall parent or guardian, you are automatically a member of the Stuart Hall Parents’ Association. The purpose of the association is to promote School spirit, provide opportunities for all members of our community to connect and cooperate, and to support your children and the School with various volunteer activities throughout the year.
The goals and bylaws of the Parents' Association can be found here.
The 2018-19 Parents' Association Leadership Team includes the following:
- Juan Pablo Molina, Executive Committee: President and Middle School Coordinator. He and his wife Cristina Casado '93 have one son, Santiago '25.
- Martha Bourlakas, Executive Committee: Vice President/Secretary and Upper School Coordinator. She and her husband Mark have three daughters; the youngest is at Stuart Hall: Elizabeth '21.
- Carla Hansen, Executive Committee: Treasurer and Lower School Coordinator. Carla and her husband Greg have three children: Major '24, Mia '24, and Brooks '28.
- Monica Huson, Chair of the Hospitality Committee. Monica and her husband Ben have one daughter, Maryanne '29.
- Casey Ochs '89: Chair of the Fall Fundraiser Committee. She is mother to recent graduate Simon '18 and Sydney '22. In addition, Casey serves on the Stuart Hall Alumni Council.
The Parents' Association has several standing committees and opportunities for parent engagement. These include:
- Hospitality Committee
- Fall Fundraiser Committee
- Stuart Hall Fund Committee
- Nominating Committee
In addition to the Parents' Association, other ways to be involved in the School include:
- Room Parents (Lower School)
- Homeroom Parents (Middle School)
- Athletic Boosters (Middle/Upper Schools)
- Theatre Boosters (Middle/Upper Schools)
- Parent Admission Network (All Divisions)
We need your help! Please share your time and talents with the school we all love. A commitment could be as simple as dropping snacks off for Parent Teacher Conferences or if you have more time to give, joining one of the committees above. Please click the logo below for a list of volunteer opportunities or email your ideas/ways you'd like to help to email@example.com.