Lower School Academics
DETAILS ON STUART HALL'S 2020-21 ACADEMIC PROGRAM, FORWARD EVER/177, SERVING GRADES 3-12, CAN BE FOUND HERE. WHILE OUR PROGRAM IS FULL, WE ARE ACCEPTING STUDENTS FOR OUR WAIT LIST.
Stuart Hall's Lower School provides the opportunity for students to thrive while working with experienced teachers in a hands-on, interdisciplinary, and project-based environment. Young children are nurtured and inspired to be well-rounded successful students who are prepared for engaged lives of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and contribution.
Hallmarks of our Lower School experience include:
- Leadership and Service Learning programs that provide opportunities for all students, PreK-5
- Daily co-curricular activities including Art, Music, Chorus (grades 3-5), Physical Education, Spanish, and Library/Research Skills
- Technology PreK-5 that includes basic computer skills, coding, and digital citizenship
- Family-style lunch that teaches basic table manners and encourages healthy eating, conversation, and parent participation
- Enriching after-school programs such as Chess Club and Lego Club; intramural soccer, basketball, golf, and volleyball; and parent-sponsored clubs
Each student transitions from the Lower to Middle and Upper School prepared for a lifetime love of learning, leadership, integrity, and civic engagement.