FORWARD EVER: The Campaign for Stuart Hall School
Publicly launched on November 10, 2017, “Forward Ever: The Campaign for Stuart Hall” is the school’s first comprehensive fundraising campaign in two decades. Forward Ever includes gifts to the school’s endowment, capital gifts, bequest expectancies, and annual fund gifts.
The purpose of the campaign is to help us fulfill our vision of producing students who are invaluable to the future and equipped to be meaningful contributors to the world. This vision is centered around a project-based, community-oriented academic program known as Authentic Learning. An inquiry-based approach to education, Authentic Learning asks students to apply content gained in class to address real-world problems. Working together, students take ownership of their learning and develop skills that reach beyond the classroom. All capital projects as part of “Forward Ever” support the realization of this Authentic Learning curriculum, with the City of Staunton and its various organizations as partners.
The funds received from the campaign will help us realize our vision by accomplishing the following:
- Restore and enhance critical aspects of Old Main to create learning and living spaces that support our vision
- Enhance the current Lower School facility
- Renovate 107 West Beverley Street to create a state-of-the-art, flexible learning environment
- Support faculty with professional development opportunities and salary increases
- Develop a robust transportation system among our three locations
- Commit to strategic partnerships with institutions across our area
Want to learn more and how your contribution can help? Click on our case statement below.