Mobile - Menu

Quick Facts

Girls studying in biology lab

Founded in 1844, Stuart Hall School has a long history of success. But What makes us, us? Below are some notable facts about our school!

7:1 Student-Teacher Ratio

Our low student-teacher ratio helps ensure individualized attention and a close-knit community for all our students. Our average class size is 12 students!

62% International Boarding

A total of 62% of Stuart Hall's boarding community is made up of international students. The remaining 38% come to STU from various parts of the United States.

16 AP Classes

Stuart Hall offers 16 Advanced Placement classes. Our offerings and our students' successes made STU a Platinum-Level Member of the AP School Honor Roll in 2023.

80% Advanced Degrees

At Stuart Hall, 80% of our faculty hold advanced degrees. Our teachers have an average of 10 years teaching experience.