Day Student Admission
We strive to make our process as personal as possible to give your family every opportunity to ask questions, learn about the school, and gain a sense of the community. The process of making an educational choice for your children deserves time, respect, and consideration, and we hope to be a resource to you as you navigate the choices available to you.
Day Student Admission process typically follows these steps:
- Inquiry: Submit a request for more information about the school.
- Introduction: A member of our admission team will call you to discuss the school and answer any questions you may have.
- Visit: Schedule a visit to our campuses to see the facilities and meet with the admission team, Division Head, and see classes and activities in action.
- Application: Our program for the 2020-21 school year is full. If you are interested in being part of our waitlist or would like to apply for the 2021-22 school year, you can access the online application by clicking here.
- Decisions: The process from application to decision generally takes 2-3 weeks after all application components are in.
- Deposit: Make your deposit and begin your journey as a STU family!
"Stuart Hall means so much to me and the School completely changed my outlook on education and life. Going to Stuart Hall was one of the best decisions I have made; the friends I made and the guidance provided will be with me forever. I've said it before but Stuart Hall is family."
- Riley F. ‘13