The purpose of the Stuart Hall Athletic Boosters is to promote athletic excellence, good sportsmanship and character building relationships among athletes, coaches, parents, administrators, and the community. Financial expenditures to benefit the interscholastic athletic program will be targeted at enhancing as opposed to funding the program.
Activities Sponsored by SHS Athletic Boosters
- Sports Recognition Nights
- Purchase of supplemental uniforms
- Purchase of gym sound system
- Purchase of coaches shirts
- Financing of gym wall mural
- Positive Coaching Alliance membership for youth coaching education
- Purchase of mats for gym lobby
- Purchase of scorers table banner, and coaches appreciation gathering
The STU Athletic Boosters Club helps to enhance the interscholastic athletic program by sponsoring projects that may not fall within the program operating budget. All parents of student athletes are expected to be active participants in the mission of the boosters to the extent their schedule and availability allow.
To become a member of the Athletic Boosters Club at Stuart Hall School, click here for the membership application. If you have any questions about membership, please email Athletic Director Tim Lawrence.
Boosters Officers for this year are:
President: Denise Cotter
Vice President: TBD
Secretary: Sonya Parlier
Co-Treasurers: Fera and Chris Morrison
Chair of Awards, Recognition, and Events Committee: Robyn Sommerfield
Chair of Communications and Promotions Committee: Renee Staton