Apply to Stuart Hall
How to apply
Our online application system makes it easy to get us all your required documents. Create an account and begin your application today by clicking the Apply Now button below.
What does my application need?
For students applying to grades 6-12 a complete application includes:
- Biographical information with parent statement and student essay through our online system
- Teacher Recommendations from your English and Math Teachers. Simply enter their email addresses in our online system and we take care of the rest
- Test Scores. We accept a variety of test scores. Ask your Admission Counselor for more details
- A Skype or in-person interview with your Admission Counselor
We also accept applications through SSAT and TABS for boarding students applying to multiple schools.
For students applying to grades PK-5 a complete application includes:
- Online application form with parent statement
- Teacher Recommendation from current classroom teacher. Simply enter their email address and we will take care of the rest
- An in-class assessment on our Lower School campus. Talk to your Admission Counselor about scheduling this
- Transcripts, if applicable
Whenever possible we suggest that you visit campus. Many families visit more than once! Check out our Plan Your Visit page to see our Open Houses and visit days. We are always looking to plan the perfect on-campus experience tailored to YOU and your interests so talk to your Admission Counselor about what you are hoping to see and do.
What happens next?
After we have all of your admission materials our Admission Committee will review your application and make an acceptance decision. You will hear from us within 2 weeks of completing your application. After acceptance parents will need to complete our online enrollment process to begin your journey as a STU family!
At Stuart Hall School we have rolling admission as space allows. In the late spring and summer months classes and dorms are quickly reaching capacity so prompt application is important. If you have any questions, please contact the admission office at email@example.com or 540/213-3726.
Director of Enrollment & Communication
Associate Director of Enrollment & Communication
Associate Director of Enrollment