HOW TO APPLY
Our online application system makes it easy to get us all your required documents. Simply click the "Apply Now!" button below to get started.
For our boarding applicants, we also accept the "Standard Application Online." You can access that below as well.
For students applying to grades 6-12, including boarding students in grades 8-12, a complete application includes:
- Biographical information with parent statement and student essay through our online system
- Teacher Recommendations from your English and math teachers. Simply enter their email addresses in our online system and we take care of the rest.
- Transcripts from the previous two years
- Test Scores. We prefer SSAT scores for most students, but understand if the test is not readily available in your area this year. Contact the Enrollment Office for more details if you are unable to submit an SSAT score for any reason
- A Skype or in-person interview with the Enrollment Office. Click here for available times.
We also accept the Standard Application Online through the SSAT website for boarding students applying to multiple schools.
For students applying to grades 4 and 5 a complete application includes:
- Online application form with parent statement
- Teacher Recommendation from current classroom teacher. Simply enter their email address and we will take care of the rest.
- A virtual or in-person interview. Talk to the Enrollment Office about scheduling this.
While campus tours are currently not possible due to COVID-19, we do have a virtual tour that enables you to see campus.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After we have all of your admission materials our Admission Committee will review your application and make an acceptance decision. You will hear from us within 2 weeks of completing your application. After acceptance parents will need to complete our online enrollment process to begin your journey as a STU family!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year. You can access the online application here. If you have any questions, please contact the admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540/213-7774.
Director of Enrollment
Director of Domestic Boarding Enrollment
Associate Director of Enrollment
Director of Communications