HOW TO APPLY
Our online application system makes it easy to get us all your required documents. Simply click the "Apply Now!" button below to get started.
We also accept the "Standard Application Online." You can access that below as well.
For students applying to grades 6-12, including boarding students in grades 8-12, a complete application includes:
- Biographical information with parent statement and student essay through our online application.
- Teacher Recommendations from your English and math teachers. Simply enter their email addresses in the application and we take care of the rest.
- Transcripts from the previous two years.
- If relevant, any supplemental testing (IEP, psychological-educational testing evaluation, etc.)
- An in-person shadow day (day students) or a virtual interview with the Enrollment Office. Click here for our inquiry form to get started today.
We also accept the Standard Application Online through the SSAT website for boarding students applying to multiple schools.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After we have all of your admission materials, our Admission Committee will review your application and make an acceptance decision. You will hear from us within two weeks of completing your application. After acceptance parents will need to complete our online enrollment process to begin your journey as a STU family!
Stuart Hall offers rolling admission, accepting students throughout the school year. However, we do limit the size of our classes and residential life program, so we recommend that you apply for the 2023-2024 school year as early as possible. Please contact Tanya Farrell, Dean of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540/213-7779 with any questions. The online application can be found here.