Stuart Hall's Middle Years program for students in grades 7 and 8 provides a vibrant context for academic learning while nurturing emotional, physical, and social growth. The program fosters a sense of belonging and guides students to take increasing responsibility for their learning.
The Stuart Hall Middle Years program includes:
- Challenging curriculum that combines core subjects with interdisciplinary enrichment in Spanish, PE, Art, Music, and Technology
- Meaningful learning opportunities such as off-campus experiences, guest experts, cross-disciplinary projects, and independent research
- Invaluable skill building in creative and persuasive writing, public speaking, and problem solving
- Engagement in higher-order thinking through analysis and evaluation of social issues and ethics
- Emphasis on conducting oneself with honor and integrity as identified in the Stuart Hall Honor Code and Code of Conduct
- Small classroom settings and experienced, knowledgeable teachers