Stuart Hall School prides itself on being small enough to know you, yet big enough to offer you:
An affordable investment
- all families encouraged to apply for financial aid
- competitive tuition
- payment options
- transportation: bus service to Waynesboro, Harrisonburg, Lexington, and points in between
100 percent college placement
- weekly college prep classes in grades 9–12
- students consistently accepted at colleges such as the New England Conservatory, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, Rhode Island School of Design, UVa, Purdue, Swarthmore, JMU, Brandeis, Princeton, Kenyon
An individualized education
- average class size: 15
- fun, enrichment, and skill development
- athletics and fitness, vocal and instrumental music, visual arts and design, and theatre
A safe, respectful environment
- nurturing family atmosphere
- historic downtown area combines historical and cultural sites, and Mary Baldwin College with a variety of restaurants and coffee shops, boutiques, and churches, see About Staunton
David Tuttle, Director of Admissions & Communications
dtuttle [at] stuart-hall [dot] org
Mia Kivlighan, Associate Director, Day Enrollment
mkivlighan [at] stuart-hall [dot] org
Valerie McQueen, Admissions Associate
vmcqueen [at] stuart-hall [dot] org
Samantha Phillips, Admissions and Communications Assistant
sphillips [at] stuart-hall [dot] org
Visit Stuart Hall! If your schedule cannot accommodate a Visit Day or an Open House (dates listed below), please contact us for an individual appointment, tour, or interview, admissions [at] stuart-hall [dot] org or sphillips [at] stuart-hall [dot] org.
Admissions Informational Tours: April 17, and May 8, 8:30- 10:30AM
- On Informational Tours, prospective Middle and Upper School students (grades 6-12) are welcome to visit Stuart Hall (anytime between 8:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.) to attend classes, get to know faculty and students, and become familiar with campus life. Parents are invited to stay for coffee and an informational tour. Please contact the Admissions office to schedule a visit. We look forward to seeing you!
Lower School Open Houses:
•Family Fun Day/Open House – Saturday, February 2, 2013 10-noon. Prospective families are invited to visit the classrooms, meet our teachers, and talk to parents. Kids can spend time in the art room with a craft and snacks – fun for the whole family!
• Lower School Art and Science Show /Open House – Tuesday, February 19, morning session: 9:00 A.M. evening session: 4:00 P.M. See how Stuart Hall students use both sides of the brain! Enjoy Lower School students’ artwork and science projects while learning more about our program!
Stuart Hall School visits are available by appointment year round. Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule your visit, admisssions [at] stuart-hall [dot] org.
Where Stuart Hall Will be this Winter and Spring!
Please print out our brochure!